Legrand Celebrates “Tech on Tap” at CEDIA Expo 2014
In-booth activities pair hot new technologies with local microbrews.
WEST HARTFORD, Conn., August 28, 2014 – Crisp, cool Rocky Mountain refreshments will be found at CEDIA Expo 2014, as Legrand celebrates “Tech on Tap” – honoring homegrown, innovative technologies and Denver-area craft beers. Legrand product lines – Middle Atlantic, NuVo, On-Q and Vantage – will be exhibiting together in Booth 330 at the Colorado Convention Center from September 11-13, 2014.
While viewing the latest product innovations from the Legrand product lines, CEDIA attendees will have a chance to experience 12 of the best microbrews from Denver’s storied craft beer scene, with unique tastings each day of the show.
“We found an overwhelming response to having the Legrand product lines exhibit together for the first time last year, and we wanted to continue providing our dealers and customers with three days of inspiration at CEDIA,” said Doug Fikse, President of Vantage. “The passion and innovation these local brewers put into creating special relationships with beer aficionados struck a chord with our commitment to innovation that improves the user experience within the home.”
The “Tech on Tap” celebration will feature daily tastings of four unique craft beers from three local, Denver-area breweries:
- Thursday, September 11 – Boulder Beer featuring Single Track Copper Ale, Planet Porter, Buffalo Grid, Mojo IPA
- Friday, September 12 – New Belgium Brewing Company featuring Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Trippel, Blue Paddle Ale
- Saturday, September 13 – Breckenridge Brewery featuring Trademark Pale Ale, Agave Wheat, Avalanche Ale, Lucky U IPA
Middle Atlantic, NuVo, On-Q and Vantage will be showcasing a variety of new product introductions, all highlighting innovative advancements and enhancements in product design and performance. The following products will be on display and introduced to attendees during hourly product demonstrations and presentation sessions:
- Essex by Middle Atlantic Products is a broad range of everyday value solutions coupled with the trusted quality for which Middle Atlantic is known. The range includes three distinct rack offerings, power distribution and all the accessories required to install reliable AV systems. Leveraging 35 years of engineering innovative, problem-solving solutions, the company set out to provide contractors with an offering defined by value, quality and simplicity.
- The NuVo NV-P300-XX Player Preamplifier offers a versatile addition to the Player Portfolio, ideal for introducing incredible source flexibility and superior audio, while maximizing a power amplifier’s capabilities.
- On-Q’s Digital Audio System is a structured wiring-based audio system that distributes four sources to up to 16 zones and features access to digital audio content from Internet Radio, streaming sources, networked devices, and analog components. It is easily controllable through the system’s amplified keypads, as well as convenient iOS and Android applications for mobile devices.
- The new Equinox 41 from Vantage features a sleek and continuous LCD touchscreen, and employs presence detection and light sensors to automatically wake-up to a pre-determined personalized scenario and to adjust to ambient light conditions. Users of the Equinox 41 will enjoy a richer animated control system interface experience through a prescribed control environment featuring 12 pre-programmed widgets. Navigation is simple, with either the swipe or tap of a finger.
In addition to tasting the best in local craft beer and seeing new products from Legrand, “Tech on Tap” attendees will be eligible to win “Tech on Tap”-inspired prizes throughout the weekend. The prizes, curated to inspire homegrown creations, include iPad Minis and Go Pro cameras, as well as Big Green Eggs, home kegerators, and at-home beer brew kits.
Show attendees can pre-register with Legrand to get a head-start on the action and reserve a Tech on Tap t-shirt at http://www.legrand.us/cedia-2014.
For more information about Legrand and its product lines, please visit www.legrand.us.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value and acquisitions are prime vectors for growth. Legrand reported sales of close to $6 billion in 2013. Legrand has a strong presence in the North American market, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include Cablofil, Electrorack, Middle Atlantic, NuVo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, Vantage, WattStopper, Wiremold, and the recently acquired C2G and Quiktron product lines. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.com
# # #