All-In-One Wattstopper® Architectural Dimming Panel Addresses Time and Space Constraints in Lighting Projects
Legrand, North America announced today the launch of the Wattstopper Lighting Control and Automation Panel (LCAP) with Main Lug option, one of the latest products in the architectural dimming platform.
San Jose, Calif., May 31, 2017 – Legrand, North & Central America announced today the launch of the Wattstopper Lighting Control and Automation Panel (LCAP) with Main Lug option, one of the latest products in the architectural dimming platform. This all-in-one dimming panel solution combines the LCAP panel, which offers high-density and fully configurable dimming for all lighting technologies, with an integrated circuit breaker panel, making specification and installation easy.
The panel supports a variety of voltages, phase types, and versions to accommodate medium and large spaces requiring control of up to 48 loads per enclosure. The panel is available in two different sizes as well as different breaker configurations with the option to contain a main breaker. The compact design makes it easy to fit into smaller electrical rooms or in areas with space constraints. The Main Lug panel comes pre-wired to the dimmer and relay modules, which reduces wiring time.
Additional features include:
- Built-in Integration and Networking Capabilities: Provides an ideal platform to integrate touchscreen and mobile interfaces, plug load, emergency lighting, and shading control. Adding the BACnet®-enabled InFusion Controller enables the panel to be a part of a BACnet system.
- Fully Configurable Dimming Curve Adjustment: Allows each dimming channel to be independently customized for standard stop points as well as linearity, providing smooth dimming and consistent lighting when using mixed lighting types or brands.
- Flexibility: Specific LCAP enclosures now include a Main Lug option with circuit breaker ratings from 10-65kAIC.
- Equinox Compatibility: Allows a facility manager or end user to control precision dimming and set any scene and schedule from Equinox screens and apps.
- Quoting and Programming: Installers are able to quickly build a project via Quote Tool. Also, Main Lug panels are fully supported in the latest version of Design Center (3.8.0) and users can build detailed reports complete with graphical Main Lug option panel layout, breaker management, and enclosure schedules.
The Wattstopper architectural dimming platform is designed to easily meet precise dimming and energy conservation objectives, provide enhanced end-user experiences, and simplify design for future space requirements. The platform features a range of lighting control panels, intuitive user interfaces, and the capability to integrate with the Wattstopper Digital Lighting Management system for a full building lighting control and energy saving solution.
Wattstopper, a product line of Legrand, offers the most comprehensive line of simple, scalable, and flexible energy-efficient lighting controls and solutions for commercial and residential applications. The Wattstopper range of products, programs, and services has been helping customers save energy, meet green initiatives, and comply with energy codes for more than 30 years. legrand.us/wattstopper
About Legrand and Legrand, North & Central America
Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial, and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including, in particular, connected devices stemming from Legrand’s global Eliot (Electricity and IoT) program. Legrand reported sales of $5.6 billion in 2016. Legrand has a strong presence in North and Central America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, OCL, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, Pinnacle, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Solarfective, Vantage, Wattstopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating, and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819) www.legrand.us.
Mary Placido, Legrand Building Control Systems