Wattstopper Brings the Power and Simplicity of Digital Lighting Management to the Fixture
CLARA, Calif., August 11, 2015 – WattStopper, a leading manufacturer of energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use, today launched a suite of Digital Lighting Management (DLM) fixture integrated control products providing engineers, contractors, and building owners a simple, flexible, and scalable way to incorporate individual fixture control into open office environments. Leveraging WattStopper's award-winning DLM technology platform, the solution can be easily configured to meet the latest code and building requirements and changes, as well at expand into a complete digital control infrastructure.
Ideally designed for offices, healthcare, and education facilities, the DLM fixture-integrated controls include: a individual fixture controller, which provides the ultimate in lighting control granularity; a zone controller for power and connectivity to DLM sensors and switches; and a power booster to support large numbers of fixture controllers.
- Streamlines setup as Plug n' Go™ automatic configuration meets energy code requirements out-of-the-box without commissioning, unlike DALI systems.
- Enables system personalization with handheld DLM configuration tool and Push n' Learn™ functionality and features.
- Simplifies system design as products work with all of WattStopper's robust DLM digital control platform, including all software solutions.
- Enables the freedom to specify the preferred fixture for each application on the job.
- Enhances scheduled control by allowing up to 99 automation groups, each with the ability to respond uniquely to commands via sensor, photocell, switch, or other override.
- Empowers lighting professionals to tune each space to meet occupant needs and to rezone fixture controls in commonly reconfigured spaces.
- Provides the flexibility of individual fixture controls where they are required in combination with panels and room controllers in other spaces for the ideal hybrid system.
- Uses the same DLM platform for advanced application requirements and across the entire project from fixture, zone, or building.
- Integrates with BAS for coordinating control of multiple building systems for High Performance Buildings.
"We're excited to bring our revolutionary and proven DLM suite of products and controls to the fixture," said Tyler Jennings, Senior Product Line Manager at WattStopper. "We're meeting the demand for digital controls with the recent added offerings with plug load control and now fixture-integrated controls."
WattStopper, a Legrand group brand, is a leading manufacturer of energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use. We help customers find convenient ways to save energy, meet green initiatives, and comply with energy codes with our comprehensive range of products, programs, and services. Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext and is a component stock of ideas including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.us
WattStopper | 2800 De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95050