WattStopper to Discuss CA Title 24 and Showcase Industry-Leading Lighting Control Solutions at LightShow West 2015
SANTA CLARA, Calif. October 5, 2015 – WattStopper®, a leading and trusted manufacturer of energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use, twill present and exhibit at LightShow West 2015 on October 21-22 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Visitors can stop by Booth $627 to learn more about WattStopper and Vantage Controls solutions that offer the utmost flexibility and simplify compliance with the latest energy code requirements. Solutions include:
- Digital Lighting Management (DLM): Scalable, best-in-class DLM makes it simple to optimize energy performance, meet the latest code requirements and improve occupant experience. Capabilities include plug load control, individual fixture control, dimming, demand response and seamless integration with HVAC for greater energy savings.
- Wireless Exterior Lighting Controls: Code compliant exterior lighting controls maximize safety and security while optimizing for energy efficiency. This solution can reduce operating costs by up to 30 percent and is ideal for a wide range of commercial site, parking and pathway lighting applications.
- Architectural Dimming Panels: New series of dimming panels support room to area lighting control applications. The panels offer fully configurable dimming for all lighting technologies; integration with HVAC, shades, sensor/area control and provide incomparable end-user control with Vantage's unique user interface.
In Addition, WattStopper System VP and evangelist Charels Knuffke will discuss the latest on lighting controls and energy codes at LightShow West. He is participating in the following sessions:
- Title 24 "Sequence of Operation": This session will address evolution in the lighting controls industry and why a "Sequence of Operation" document is becoming vital for all new projects.
- Pros and Cons on Current Title 24 Issues: Panelists will discuss the major changes and challenges brought on by the 2013 Title 24 code, how to understand and apply the 2013 requirements, and a glimpse of the 2016 version.
- Retrofit Regulations Under Title 24: A Discussion From Both Sides of the Fence (Part 2): Knuffke will moderate a 30-minute debate that concludes a session discussing the issues surrounding the controversial retrofit regulations currently existing under Title 24.
- 2013 California Title 24 Lighting Control (Roundtable): Knuffke will answer 2013 Title 24 code questions from alterations vs. modifications in place, interior lighting control requirements, exterior lighting control requirements and the power requirements.
WattStopper (www.wattstopper.com), a Legrand group brand, is a leading manufacturer of energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use. We help customers find convenient ways to save energy, meet green initiatives, and comply with energy codes with our comprehensive range of products, programs, and services. Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.com
Editorial Contact and Photos:
WattStopper | 2800 De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95050