Legrand expects suppliers to share in our vision for a sustainable future.
A Better Supply Chain
We expect our suppliers to meet the following sustainability goals:
• Provide a safe and healthy environment.
• Meet all applicable human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption laws, and/or use the UN Global Compact
as a guiding principle.
• Continuous improvement of energy and resource intensity.
• Transparent documentation and processes.
• Challenge your own suppliers to be better.
Supplier Sustainability Resources
• Read and understand our Supplier Expectations
including our position on RoHS, REACH, and other regulations. Click here.
• Read and understand our Conflict Minerals Statement. Click here.
• Read and understand our California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 Statement. Click here.
• Legrand Corporate CSR: Please click here
to access the Legrand CSR Resource Center.
Supplier Sustainability Scorecard
• Specific to our Supply Chain initiative we are including a Sustainability section within our Supplier Scorecard. Unlike the rest of the existing scorecard categories (delivery, responsiveness, quality, and commercial considerations), the sustainability section is filled out by our suppliers once a year and that annual score carries through the quarterly scoring of the other four categories.
• The sustainability section
will provide Legrand with transparency into suppliers’ employee, product, operations and governance initiatives and goals. It also provides an opportunity for supplier feedback on how Legrand can improve our supplier partnerships.
Driving Energy Efficiency Across the Supply Chain
In 2014, to further our commitment of improving our energy performance, we became the first manufacturer to join in a pilot program with the U.S. Dept. of Energy focused on improving supplier energy efficiency. We were able to partner with eight of our key suppliers in order to drive energy efficiency across the supply chain. These following companies have committed to joining us in this program that targets a cumulative goal of reducing 45,000 MMBtu of energy over a ten-year period. We are looking forward to having more suppliers join in this program.