If this is the first time you have ever viewed our camera demonstrations then you may encounter an error due to your browser security level. To resolve this you must temporarily set your browser security level to Low and then allow the MJPEG ActiveX component which is required for the viewing control to be installed. Follow these instructions:
- Click on the Tools menu, then select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the Custom Level button near the bottom middle area of the window..
- Under the Reset Custom Settings heading, use the scrollbar and select Low.
- Click the Reset button, then click Yes on the warning message.
- Cllick OK, and then click OK again.
- You will then be asked if you want to install and run the MJPEG Control Plugin. Click Yes.
- You will now be able to view the camera demonstration.
- It is highly recommended that you reset your security settings back to default levels (medium). Follow these same instructions and choose Medium as your security level.
You may be asked for a username and password when you attempt to connect to the IP Video Server using Netscape Navigator as your browser. If asked, use the following login credentials: