radiant® Single-Pole/3-Way Switch with Night Light
NTL873WCC6 radiant Collection
Night Light with Single-Pole, 3-Way Switch, White is rated out of 5 by 8.
Add the convenience of a little extra light, wherever your home needs it, with this combination switch and built-in night light from the radiant® Collection. Easily replacing an existing single-pole or 3-way switch, the night light portion has five adjustable light levels and uses a hidden sensor to turn on when it is dark, making it a great addition to bathrooms, kitchens and nurseries. Features the sleek, clean lines of radiant for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Replaces any single-pole or 3-way switch with ease, in as little as 10 minutes. Offers installation flexibility, working in both single-pole and 3-way applications.
- Features five adjustable light settings: Ultra Low, Low, Medium, High and OFF.
- Hidden sensor controls night light based on ambient light, automatically turning on when it is dark.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
Guide Form Specifications
Rated 4 out of 5 by John H from Works great ... wiring diagram, not so much Several reviewers mentioned the confusing wiring diagram, they are 100% correct. I'd give it 5 stars if the wiring instructions were better. A You Tube video on 3 way switch installation and a volt/ohm meter made it easy. I installed this 3 way switch (with built-in night light) as a replacement in a dark hall. Works exactly as advertised. I like the photo sensor for the light; it works wells. PS. Use of the white (common) wire on the Legrand NLT873 is required.
Date published: 2019-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan S from Works Great I've installed this switch in my home at two location. One on a three way hall light and another in the bath room. Both are excellent choices for a night light. Adjustable light output for perfect night lighting. Off in day, on at night. Use your ohm meter if you can't decipher the instructions.
Date published: 2018-12-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by nurhachi83 from Great, but does have one flaw! I bought these and I really enjoy them. My house is really dark at night and tough to navigate without turning lots of lights on. One thing I noticed that kind of irked me was that I bought one to put at front door where my front porch light switch is. However when I want to turn my front porch light on at night the night light shuts off thus making the night light useless. Was curious if there was anyway around this. Besides that they look and work great for me!
Date published: 2018-08-03
You may also like...
RRW600UTCCCV4 | Legrand
RT2WCCV4 | Legrand