Stainless Steel Safety Switch with Auxiliary Contact, 60 Amps HP
PSDS60HPAX Pass & Seymour
60 Amps HP Stainless Steel Safety Switch with Auxiliary Contact.Legrand�s 316-Grade Stainless Steel Safety Switches are designed to provide superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments like food and beverage processing plants where wash down/hose down at extreme temperatures is a daily necessity, as well as environments where salts, acids, and chemicals are prevalent. Legrand�s Stainless Steel Safety Switches with NEMA 4X/12, IP66, 67, and 69K ratings are the best solution for durability and personnel safety in any environment.
- Type 316 grade stainless steel provides superior resistance to corrosion.
- 8 conduit entry points for flexible installation options.
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for hygiene requirements in food & beverage processing.
- Can accommodate up to 3 sets of auxiliary contacts for control circuit applications.
- 3/4'' standoffs on mounting feet allow adequate space for runoff and inspection behind the switch.
- Water- and dust-tight enclosure rated NEMA 3R, 4, 4X,12K and IP66,67,69 for protection against high-pressure, high-temperature water from multiple directions.
- High-visibility yellow and red handle can be padlocked to meet OSHA lockout/tagout requirements.
- OSHA-compliant Lockout/Tagout.
- Multiple drill points for ease of installation (each side and back).
- No labels on cover, stamped-in ON/OFF.
- Inability to remove cover when in ON position.
- Captive cover screws.
- Compact footprint.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies