- Programmable countdown time switch.
- Manual ON/OFF.
- Digital countdown display.
- Adjustable time delay from 5-55 minutes (five-minute increments) to 1-12 hours (15-minute increments).
- Audible beep and visible light flash warnings before automatic-OFF.
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms.
- Works with most common lighting types.
- cULus listed.
- 5-year warranty.
- Load: Incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Do you offer a three-way digital timer?
The TS400 digital time switch can be used in a 3way when you use two of them. The cut sheet link is attached showing the 3 way wiring diagram. https://www.legrand.us/-/media/brands/wattstopper/resources/cut-sheet/ws-cutsheet-ts-400-digital-time-switch_15206.ashx
Date published: 2020-03-03
If I manually turn the timer switch (therefore, the light) “on”, does that change the base on-off time in a 12-hour scenario.
When you press the ON/OFF button, it activates the Delay timer. If you want to keep the switch ON for a time different from what is programmed, simply press and hold the ON/OFF button until the display shows the desired time. When you let go of the button the switch turns ON.
Date published: 2019-10-23
Can it be used to automatically turn on off lights every night?
Thank you for your question regarding Radiant Digital Timer, White(Model # RT12W). The RT12W timer is strictly a countdown timer so it is not designed to turn your light on automatically. I would recommend the RT24W. It is our 24HR programmable timer that you can set to turn your lights ON and OFF nightly. https://www.legrand.us/search.aspx?q=rt24w Radiant products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays)
Date published: 2018-10-12