radiant® Incandescent Pole/3-Way Dimmer
Upgrade your space with superior dimming control and exceptional style. The radiant® Tru-Universal Dimmer works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture, adjusting to the precise light level you want, without the flicker. Unsure what dimmer your bulb needs? Avoid uncertainty with Tru-Universal Dimming. Part of the radiant® Collection, it also features clean lines and smooth control for a sophisticated touch.
Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- Replaces any basic switch or dimmer with ease, in both single-pole and 3-way applications. For use with incandescent lighting.
- Low-profile paddle switch offers smoother On/Off control, while a separate, ergonomic slider allows you to adjust light levels with precision.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- Constant memory features returns lights to their previous level when turning back on or after a power outage.
- No derating* required in multi-gang applications. *Reducing the maximum wattage a dimmer can handle. This is sometimes required for multi-gang applications.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- Screw pressure plate back wire allows easier installation and fit into the wall box
- Eliminates the need to derate LED bulbs when in multi-gang situations
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, cULus, UL Listed|
|Frequency Rating||120VAC 60Hz Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Humidity: Less than 95% non condensing|
Guide Form Specifications
Can I control any of these 3-way switches with a smart hub?
I have these RH703P's installed in the house. Is it possible to adjust the low end of the dimmer? I'd like to get some of them a little darker.
You may also like...
More color options available. Works with any 120V dimmable lamp, load and fixture.