radiant® 15A Single-Pole Switch (NAFTA Compliant)
TM870NAW radiant Collection
The perfect upgrade for your basic light switch, the Single-Pole Switch from the radiant® Collection provides on/off control of a light or fixture from a single location, while combining clean lines and smooth paddle action for a sophisticated touch. As a NAFTA-Compliant device, this switch is ideal for use in projects subject to the Buy America Act. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- Conforms to NEC 430-104 requirements for kitchen disposal units.
- Smooth paddle action.
- High-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wired. Accepts #12 and #14 AWG.
- Push wire #14 AWG.
- Narrow back body leaves more room for wires in the box.
- Extra-long, through-body strap eliminates floating installations and imperfect applications.
- Easy-access green hex head ground screw.
- Tri-drive ground, terminal and mounting screws.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Product Environmental Profile
Does this model accept the optional locator light? The image shows that it would but the description and cut sheet do not mention it.
This switch does not work with the optional locator light.
Date published: 2021-02-08
You may also like...
NTL873WCC6 | Legrand
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.
RH703PTUTCCCV4 | Legrand
RT2WCCV4 | Legrand