The adorne® Collection: How to Adjust Custom Settings for your Whole House Lighting System
Note: This is the third step in setting up your adorne Whole House Lighting System. Please view Step 1 (House Binding) and Step 2 (Creating Groups) before proceeding to this step.
Step 3: Custom Settings. Your adorne Whole House Lighting System includes several custom settings, allowing you to optimize your lighting and control.
Watch the video to see how each dimmer can be customized with the following settings:
1. Locator Light (turns on or off)
2. Minimum Level Trim (sets trim level)
3. Maximum Level Trim (sets trim level)
4. Switch Mode (transforms a dimmer to a switch)
5. Forward or Reverse-Phase (sets load type)
6. Load Indicator (detects presence of a load)