radiant® CFL/LED Dimmer, White
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
- Replaces any basic switch or dimmer with ease, in both single-pole and 3-way applications. Rated for use with the following dimmable bulb types: 450W LED,CFL, 700W Incandescent, or 120VAC, 60Hz
- Low-profile paddle switch offers smoother On/Off control, while a separate, ergonomic slider allows you to adjust light levels with precision.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- Constant memory features returns lights to their previous level after a power failure or outage.
- Adjustment dial allows users to adjust the bottom of the dimming range for a broad selection of CFL and LED bulbs.
- No derating* required in multi-gang applications. *Reducing the maximum wattage a dimmer can handle. This is sometimes required for multi-gang applications.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Number of Switches||1|
|Standard||CSA Listed, cULus, UL Listed|
|Frequency Rating||120VAC 60Hz Hz|
|Number of Gangs||1|
|Number of Poles||Single Pole, 3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||Humidity: Less than 95% non condensing|
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
What does tricolor mean? I am looking for light almond.
Is it safe to run three of these in a four gang box?
I have an LED light fixture that requires an ELV dimmer. Which of your dimmers is electronic low voltage?
Is Radiant RHCL453PW with an LED light fixture which requires an ELV dimmer with a range of 100-10, 52 watt, 120Volt integrated LED: CRI: 90 color temp, and 5278 lumens?
Many of my switches are 20 Amps. I need a dimmer switch with 20Amps. Do you have this??? My outlets are also GFIC 20 Amps. Do you carry this ??? I would also like 1 outlet GFIC 20 amp with USB port. Do you have this???
HI Guys, hope all is well! Looking to dim 110v led dimmable strip, 4.36 watts per ft, around 60ft, 230watts total Would love some help deciding between RHCL453PW and the RH703PTUW and if i want it in black would i also purchase RHKITBK & RWP26BK
I am using the RHCL453P with 6 light bulbs, 8.8 watts each and dimmable on two bathroom light fixtures. Does the 6 bulbs then make the total wattage exceed the minimum of 10 watts? They started to flicker recently at the highest setting.
Hi: do you have a product that would work with Satco S9895 LED bulbs? The fixture we have uses 7 of them, they're 6.5 watt, 120 volt bulbs. Thanks!
Is the Legrand RHCL453PTC a TRIAC dimmer switch?
I have this switch installed in my bedroom. Can I disable the LED light? It shines too brightly and I tend to stare at it on sleepless nights., which is very annoying.
Am I able to use these switches in scenario where there are two 3 way switches with a 4 way in between? Basically I have 3 switches to control a light circuit and would like to be able to use the same radiant collection switches throughout our home. Thank
Looking for 120V LED double dimmer switch nickel
Will this work with LY4RCS / 30K? LED mfg. specs indicate dimmable - TRIAC Dimmers 5% - 100%?
Will this dimmer switch work with Lithonia Lighting Ultra-Thin Wafer 4 in. White Integrated LED Dimmable Recessed Kit? If not which dimmer, same design would work?
Is it possible to make the rocker switch control a light, and the dimmer switch control a separate ceiling fan? The light would not be part of the ceiling fan.
What type of dimmer is the RHCL453PW? ie: forward phase, reverse phase, etc.
I have a Legrand RHCL453P which I'm using with some under cabinet LED ribbon lighting. I am experiencing some flickering and I need to know if there is some type of adjustment I can make to alleviate this problem.
Connecting this to ceiling fan using a single pole installation. To dim & turn on/off the light on the ceiling fan I am using this model. To change fan speed & turn on/off the blades I am using RHDH163PTCCCV6. Do I need a neutral wire for the light?
For a 3-way operation, does the common wire that is the power source have to be connected to the dimmer or can the common wire that is the switch leg be connected instead?
I have this dimmer installed on a circuit with (2) LED BR30 floodlights (65w equivalent). I have been unable to get the bulbs to dim beIow about 50%. I have adjusted the calibration and tried different bulb manufacturers. Any suggestions?
I bought this dimmer on amazon and was advertised as a led compatible switch and when arrived packaging say only halo inc compatible. Will this work for led cans and under counter led lighting?
When I shut switch off Im still get 40 volts feed thru switch. Is this normal
I like these but there is one if the 3 I have. When the dimmer is all the way down, my 6 LEDs get really dim which is perfect for tv. I want 2 others that get that dim. My electrician said that one would likely be considered defective. I want 2 more!
You may also like...
More color options available. Works with any 120V dimmable lamp, load and fixture.