The LMSW-600-S Series Slim Switches are wireless low voltage devices for dimming and/or switching of one or more lighting loads. They are part of the wireless Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system and can control loads connected to wireless DLM dimming room controllers (e.g. LMRC-611MCC) for a totally wireless room. Alternatively it can be used in a hybrid wired and wireless room to control loads connected to a traditional wired room controller (e.g. LMRC-111) when used in conjunction with an LMBC-650 wireless bridge. The Slim Switch series also allows for either adhesive or wall-box mounting, greatly simplifying installation considerations. Ideal for single zone On/Off and dimming control in a space.
- Component of the wireless Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- Backward compatible with wired DLM via wireless bridge (LMBC-650) enabling easy hybrid architecture when wired product functionality is needed
- Device Validation: Trusted hardware chips prevent any outside devices from being able to connect to the lighting control network.
- Zero touch provisioning: Pre-loaded digital identity and security profile increases system security level.
- Supports wall-box or adhesive mounting (note: adhesive mounted switches must use Radiant wall plates, sold separately)
- Three options for commissioning: the DLM Configuration App for iOS or Android, Push-to-Pair, or LMCS for networked projects
- Firmware can easily be updated over the air using the DLM Configuration App (which communicates via Bluetooth low energy technology) or LMCS software.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Number of Buttons||1|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 140° F|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1