text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Single Gang Recessed TV Box with Low-Voltage Pull-Through Brushes, White, Retail Pkg

TV1LVKITWCC2 Pass and Seymour
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 26ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

$24.51 USD

Single-Gang Recessed TV Box with Low-Voltage Pull-Through Brushes. Ideal for flat-screen TVs, home office, kitchen counter tops, and behind furniture to allow snug-to-wall placement. Devices sold separately.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49


In Stock

Add To Cart Button Ready

Where To Buy
  • Send
  • Save as PDF
  • Add to favorites"> Remove from favorites
    Add to favorites Remove from favorites


  • Dual Voltage = Low Voltage + Line Voltage.:
  • Plugs remain recessed behind wall surface.
  • Low Voltage Cable Pass-thru Brush - Single cables point to point/source to components. No need to terminate LV cables.
  • Screw-less Appearance.
  • One piece Frame.
  • Molded-in rectangular cut-out template.


General Info
Product Line Pass & Seymour
Color White
UPC Number 785007019117
Country Of Origin United States
Application Sector Commercial
Standard UL Listed
Additional Information
RoHS Conformant Yes This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.
Technical Information
Number of Outlets 1


  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Questions & Answers

Can I get a type F coax insert in place of the cable access brush insert?

Asked by: Larry
The TV1WTVSSWCC2 has the low voltage keystone inserts with subframe including the the F-connector. I hope this helps!
Answered by: Wiremold Tech Support
Date published: 2023-08-05

Hello. Is there a way to remove the 2 end caps without breaking them before painting?

Asked by: justin
Yes, just insert a flathead screwdriver in between the frame and the endcap, then twist. The endcap will then pop off the frame.
Answered by: Legrand Technical Support
Date published: 2020-11-16

Hi, mine comes missing 2 end-caps which cover the screws on the plate. Is there anywhere I can get these parts? Thanks!

Asked by: Anonymous
Thank you for your question regarding Legrand Recessed TV Box(Model # TV1LVKITWCC2). The decorative end caps are not sold separately, but if you contact Legrand Technical Support they will be able to assist you in getting the parts you are missing: Legrand - Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Contact via enail - tech.support@legrand.us
Answered by: Legrand Technical Support
Date published: 2019-03-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_4, h_8CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_TV1LVKITWCC2, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_legrand
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 39ms