Wattstopper® Software Updates Feature Expanded Commissioning, Product Support, and UI Capabilities
San Jose, CA, November 15, 2016 – Legrand, North America announced today major updates to the Wattstopper LMCS configuration software and Wattstopper Segment Manager Network software that extend the power of the Digital Lighting Management (DLM) control platform.
The LMCS software provides industry professionals with important commissioning documentation, an indispensable tool for all building projects, including LEED projects. With active real-time monitoring of the DLM system, field technicians can easily configure, manage, and update job information while onsite as well as set up advanced features of DLM devices.
New LMCS features include:
- Network View, which provides an entirely new and holistic view of all DLM networking components on a project, making it possible to design, document, and keep track of all components that make up the entire DLM system. This feature, which includes fields for documenting network addresses for DLM devices, will be helpful in the development of Typical Room and One Line Riser diagrams, and it will allow technicians and owners to stay organized and make working with larger systems more effective.
- Bill of Materials that can be quickly and easily exported at the area level through the device context menu.
- Network Bridge Report that documents room bridges all on one page.
- Improved firmware for updating rooms and devices as well as a variety of bug fixes.
Segment Manager software helps building owners, facility managers, and electrical engineers optimize building performance and reduce energy costs with easy monitoring and management of lighting controls systems and their related energy usage. In addition to a tile-based interface that allows for easier organization of networked DLM systems, Segment Manager automatically populates tiles into the dashboard, which reduces set-up time and provides alerts when a room or area exceeds normal usage.
New Segment Manager features include:
- Uploadable Floorplans (Supervisor version only) that not only provide the benefit of custom graphics, but now are also more user-friendly to insert, manage, and maintain.
- Full Wattstopper LMZC-301 zone controller support. The LMZC is used to provide power and connectivity to DLM fixture controllers, but can also respond to schedules sent from a Segment Manager.
- Easy, quick, and direct access to the Segment Manager manual from the user interface.
- Bug fixes to scheduling, network discovery, and LMCS file uploads.
Wattstopper DLM is a scalable best-in-class platform that provides control infrastructure at every switch, outlet, and lighting load for optimal energy performance. DLM solutions meet industry needs for products that meet energy codes, and adapt to new energy management and transformative lighting requirements.
Wattstopper, a product line of Legrand, offers the most comprehensive line of simple, scalable and flexible energy efficient lighting controls and solutions for commercial and residential applications. The Wattstopper range of products, programs, and services have been helping customers save energy, meet green initiatives and comply with energy codes for more than 30 years. www.legrand.us/wattstopper.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including in particular connectable products enhancing value in use. Legrand reported sales of $5.3 billion in 2015. Legrand has a strong presence in North America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Vantage, Wattstopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819).www.legrand.us.
Mary Placido, Wattstopper PR
(415) 218-3627 firstname.lastname@example.org