radiant® Spec Grade 15A Tamper Resistant Self Test GFCI Receptacle, Brown
1597TR radiant Collection
radiant® Spec-Grade 15A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Receptacle is rated out of 5 by 45.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
GFCI receptacles from the radiant® Collection self-test automatically every three seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock due to ground fault occurrences. Meeting National Electrical Code requirements for ground fault protection, GFCI receptacles make it easier to recognize and fix trips right where they happen – no more confusion at the breaker box. Maximize safety, in style, with GFCI protection featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant. GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sink or water source. GFCI outlets should always be used when replacing existing GFCI outlets during renovation. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Spec-Grade devices are engineered to meet federal specifications for use in commercial installations.
WHERE TO BUY
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI receptacles make it easier to fix trips with a reset button right on the device.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- Extends GFCI protection to "downstream" outlets when used with feed-thru wiring configuration. Note: Will cut power to face and downstream outlets if wired incorrectly.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard receptacle with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Number of Receptacles||2|
|Warranty Type||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Gangs||1|
Guide Form Specifications
Product Environmental Profile
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laura from Great Features Easy to install. Easy to use. Good quality. The best !!! Works great for all appliances, lamps, TV, Computer , microwave etc. Everything . Goes with all decor in any room. Will purchase again in the future. Love it !!!
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tim. from Love the nickel finish Looks great and works great. No issues with it. Wish there was a 20 amp in nickel. Regret starting my kitchen in nickel. Assumed all products were offered in the different colors.
Date published: 2018-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eltrain123 from Beautiful color Easy installation and beautiful color that matches the feel of a modern bathroom. Definitely improved the feel of the room. Its an inexpensive way to add that littke touch to class the place up. Ill be updating my other rooms with the same style.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marco from Looks great with the white line We bought this for an accent wall. It looks great and harmonizes with the other white ones in the room.
Date published: 2021-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by WCNYC from Easy to install, classy look Looks great. Super easy to install especially my house uses mainly 12 gauge wire which is hard to work with. Definitely an update from standard switches.
Date published: 2021-02-07
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
What year did the combo GFCI USB debut? I searched the web several years ago and never found one.
The GFCI/USB receptacles were just released earlier this year.
Date published: 2021-11-10
I'd like to change out all the outlets and switches in my kitchen for the same in Graphite color. Can I get horizontal three light switch? Can I get a horizontal two toggle light switch? Can I get GFI duplex outlet in graphite?
The 1597TRGCC4 is our 15A GFCI in Graphite. We do have Radiant combination switches available but currently not available in the Graphite finish(like RCD11BK and RCD113BK) https://www.legrand.us/wiring-devices/light-switches-and-dimmers/residential-switches/radiant-two-single-pole-switches/p/rcd11bk?text=rcd11bk https://www.legrand.us/wiring-devices/light-switches-and-dimmers/residential-switches/radiant-two-single-pole-switches-single-pole-3-way-switch/p/rcd113bk?text=RCD113BK.
Date published: 2021-10-01
1597TRLACCD4 ... Tamper Resistant (TR) ... Light Almond (LA) ... Self-Test (every 3 sec) ... What is CCD4?
. . . The CCD4 is a packaging code that indicates that the GFCI does not come with a matching wallplate . . . Hello: Thx! . . . is there a page that shows what all of these extra codes are? I've seen other codes, and wondered. It would be useful is you could have all of this info on the page, to know what's available, and be able to sort by it.
Date published: 2022-05-03