RADIANT 20A DEAD FRONT GFCI WH
2087WCCD4 radiant Collection
This dead front receptacle is a ground fault circuit interrupter designed for use when access to power isn't also needed. Ideal for use in spaces where ground fault protection is required around large or hard-to-move equipment, such as residential spa or hydromassage tubs and commercial kitchen appliances. The device features a convenient indicator light and accessible test/reset buttons that make trips easier to recognize and fix than with GFCI breaker alternatives. Conducts an automatic self-test every three seconds to ensure reliable protection, while also featuring the sleek, clean lines of the radiant® Collection for a sophisticated look. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Spec-Grade devices are engineered to meet federal specifications for use in commercial installations.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI receptacles make it easier to fix trips with a reset button right on the device.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- Replaces any standard receptacle with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies