radiant® CFL/LED Dimmer
RHCL453PGCCV4 radiant Collection
120V CFL/LED Dimmer, Graphite is rated out of 5 by 48.
Upgrade your space with precise dimming control and exceptional style, with this dimmer designed for use with most compact fluorescent and LED dimmable bulbs (not for use with 0-10V options). Part of the radiant® Collection, it also features clean lines and smooth control for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Replaces any basic switch or dimmer with ease, in both single-pole and 3-way applications. Rated for use with the following dimmable bulb types: 450W LED,CFL, 700W Incandescent, or 120VAC, 60Hz
- Low-profile paddle switch offers smoother On/Off control, while a separate, ergonomic slider allows you to adjust light levels with precision.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- Constant memory features returns lights to their previous level after a power failure or outage.
- Adjustment dial allows users to adjust the bottom of the dimming range for a broad selection of CFL and LED bulbs.
- No derating* required in multi-gang applications. *Reducing the maximum wattage a dimmer can handle. This is sometimes required for multi-gang applications.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Rated 3 out of 5 by John from Misleading Incompatible with low voltage LED bulbs. When converted to LEDs, no light fixture in my home pulls enough current to work with this dimmer. Adjusting the trim simply keeps the bulbs from dimming to the point of flicker (defeating the point of having a dimmer if the lights cannot be dimmed). I only discovered some fine print, ~"not for 0-10v" after extensive research. This information is nowhere on the box or packaging. Frustratingly, I really like the fit, feel, and finish of this switch. I am considering returning to incandescent bulbs in the fixture just so I can keep this switch.
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Captain from Awful dimming This dimmer flickers dimmable 2700k LED recessed can lights retrofit modules , thats just ridiculous , any dimmer would dim a 40 watt or 4 10 watt led load minimum, but this awful product can’t even do that and it rated for LED but not 0 to 10 volt driver ?? All LED products have that rating now , poor design and engineering I will never use another Legrand product for any reason, I’ve been an electrician for 35 years
Date published: 2020-01-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by georgiaz from Dimmer We've used them through out our house but this one was defective and I had to return it because the hot wire screw was stripped. I will repurchase because I think this was a one time thing and they are a beautiful update to our home
Date published: 2019-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by MY dimmer from Great to be able to change colors It is a great dimmer able to change colors after you buy it
Date published: 2019-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by redhedregi from No screws, clean lines We replaced our bathroom switch with this one. It's elegant and classy, and adds a touch of class to our newly remodeled bathroom. Lines are clean and there's no screws showing. The changeover from old to new was really easy.
Date published: 2019-03-11