15/10A, 125/250V Watertight Straight Blade Connector, Yellow
15W07 Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. Constructed of a sturdy rubber body, which makes them impact- and chemical-resistant, they have nickel-plated blades and contacts for superior corrosion resistance.
- Rubber body construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
- Floating blades allow self-alignment with contacts for a firm, even electrical connection.
- Terminal screws backed-out, ready-to-wire, saving time and money.
- Nickel-plated blades and contacts for long-lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Compression-type cord grip provides watertight seal and 205 lb. pull out strength.
- Multiple ring seals between plug and connector ensures protection from water and contaminants.
- Quick-drive assembly screws allow for fast installation to save time and money.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, FSUL, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Wire Size||18AWG - 12AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance NEMA 3R (Flip Lid Assemblies/Back Boxes) Flammability UL94V0 (boxes & wiring device interiors) UL94V2 (cover plates) UL94HB (wiring device housings, flip lid seals) Operating Temperature -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized|