- Rubber body construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat, and weather.
- Floating blades allow self-alignment with contacts for a firm, even electrical connection.
- Terminal screws backed-out, ready-to-wire, saving time and money.
- Nickel-plated blades and contacts for long-lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Quick-drive assembly screws allow for fast installation, saving time and money.
- Self-centering cord clamps provide superior strain relief.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||NO|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Number of Wires||3|