20A, 125V Watertight Straight Blade Plug, Black
14W33BK Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S watertight plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather.
- Nickel-plated blades and contacts for long-lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- Devices resist high-pressure hose down of 1,500 psi.
- Color-coded sealing bushings provided for a large range of cord diameters.
- Large ribs on body for a superior grip when mating.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, FSUL, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||18AWG - 12AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance NEMA 3R (Flip Lid Assemblies/Back Boxes) Flammability UL94V0 (boxes & wiring device interiors) UL94V2 (cover plates) UL94HB (wiring device housings, flip lid seals) Operating Temperature -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized|