- Corrosion-resistant, plated steel strap locked into assembly to prohibit strap from bending away from body.
- One-piece, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Heavy-duty compact design for easier installation and long lasting performance.
- Easily accessed break-off, line-contact connecting tab for fast, easy split-circuit wiring.
- Impact-resistant nylon face.
- Terminal compartments isolated from each other for positive conductor containment.
- Side and internal screw-pressure-plate back wire accepts #14 - #10 AWG solid or stranded wire.
- All devices fit standard #26 opening wall plate.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL498, cUL CSA|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Back and side wire|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Temperature Rise: Maximum 30°C temperature rise at full-rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current with direct current. Operating Temperature: Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40°C without impact|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|