adorne® Whisper™ Wi-Fi Ready Master Tru-Universal Dimmer
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light.
- Pair with a Whisper Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer for 3-way control.
- Works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture.
- Self-calibrates when you select your fixture's lighting type, automatically setting the appropriate minimum voltage to eliminate flicker and poor performance.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL, FCC, cULus, RoHS|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Frequency Rating||900 M (Top Dog Radio Protocol) Hz|
|Load||Dimmable Incandescent, Halogen, Magnetic Low oltage (ML), Electronic Low oltage (EL) in Forward or Reerse Phase, CFL/LED|
|Environmental Conditions||0 to 80 (relative humidity, non-condensing)|
Guide Form Specifications
Does the ADWR700RMTUM1 dimmer replace the ADWR700MMTUM2 dimmer? I need to replace a ADWR700MMTUM2 that I purchased back in 2014. It was paired with a ADWRMRUW2.
I recently purchased two Whisper remote dimmer switches on clearance at Menards. Is it possible to use these as stand alone single pole dimmers? Not connected to wifi.
How do I sync my whisper 3 way dimmer switches.
Hi. Can the Master Wifi dimmer be paired with 2 remote dimmers in a 4 way configuration? Thanks
We would like a Wifi dimmer in one location and a regular 3 way switch to control off/on from another location. We only need the dimmer capability in the "master" location. Can a Master wifi dimmer be used with a standard 3 way switch at other location?
Is there a dimmable Whisper switch available without WiFi? Also, would this switch work without the hub on the box it is installed on? I don't need the wifi connection but I do like the whisper switch and need a dimmer.
What is the difference between a regular dimmer and a master dimmer?
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app