WattStopper and Vantage to Showcase Latest Energy Control Sensing and Automation Solutions at LFI 2015
Santa Clara, CA and Orem, UT, April 29, 2015 – Legrand Group brands WattStopper and Vantage will be exhibiting exciting new products at Lightfair International 2015 on May 5-7, 2015 at Javits Convention Center in New York. Visitors interested in learning more about WattStopper and Vantage solutions should visit booth #802. New solutions on display include:
- Digital Lighting Management (DLM) Fixture-Integrated Controls: WattStopper’s industry-leading DLM intelligent control platform now extends to individual fixtures, enabling complete zone control flexibility.
- Plug Load Controls: New Wireless Receptacle Controls extend WattStopper's existing line of plug load controls, allowing standard and DLM occupancy sensors to control plug loads without significant changes to line voltage wiring. The new products will help specifiers and installers meet ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24 requirements to switch off receptacles when spaces are vacant.
- Control and Automation System: The new Vantage Commercial Control and Automation System delivers unmatched precision and performance to lighting, audio, shading and comfort systems. Users are able to control their spaces through a simple and intuitive touchscreen interface.
- Wireless Exterior Lighting Controls: WattStopper’s code compliant wireless exterior lighting controls can reduce operating costs by up to 30 percent and are ideal for a wide range of commercial site, parking and pathway lighting applications.
- Energy Management Software: WattStopper has issued a major update for the SegMan, providing a breathtaking dynamic and visual way to monitor, manage and control DLM networked systems. Users can easily start from an entire campus view and drill down to an individual room, or a custom group of rooms, in seconds.
- Next Generation Power Packs: New BZ-200 series power packs are ideal for control of lighting, plug loads and motor loads in spaces that benefit from occupancy-based control including commercial offices, classrooms and conference rooms.
California Title 24 Presentation
Additionally, Charles Knuffke, WattStopper VP of Systems and company Evangelist, will speak at a seminar titled, “A Lighting Professional's Guide to California's 2013 Title 24,” taking place on Tuesday, May 5 from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. EST.
WattStopper (www.legrand.us/wattstopper), a Legrand group brand, is a leading manufacturer of energy efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use. We help customers find convenient ways to save energy, meet green initiatives, and comply with energy codes with our comprehensive range of products, programs, and services. Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.us.
Headquartered in Orem, Utah, Vantage is a leading manufacturer of intelligent control systems for luxury residential and commercial applications. With over 20 years’ experience, Vantage excels at employing the latest technologies in its products to create fully integrated automation solutions. Vantage has been part of the Legrand group since its acquisition in 2006. Legrand, located in Limoges, France, is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. For more information, visit vantagecontrols.com.
WattStopper Editorial Contact and Photos:
Vantage Editorial Contact and Photos:
Tessa Seigworth, MarketSpace Communications
Phone: 724-778-9933 x325