880CM3-1 - Omnibox Series Shallow Cast-Iron Floor Box
The 880CM3 Omnibox Floor Box Series provides an excellent activation solution for applications where single service is required in open space areas. The 880CM3 floor box is offered in a stamped steel construction, designed to be installed in above grade concrete floor applications and to meet a wide range of market requirements. This floor box series has many applications, some of which are schools, financial institutions, and commercial office buildings.
- TopGuard protection. All cover assemblies for the Omnibox Floor Box Series have TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power and communication compartments.
- Fully adjustable box. Before and after concrete pour adjustability. Lower installed cost.
- Watertight cast-iron construction. Meets requirements for on grade or below grade application.
- Two-gang configurations, maximum flexibility. Can remove divider for greater capacity. Supports multiservice applications.
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile. Aesthetically pleasing assemblies are interchangeable for both cast-iron and stamped steel.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point-of-use. A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. Meets Article 314.27(C) of NEC.|
|Cubic Capacity||118 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Cable Entry||Through Floor in|