- UL Spill Water Compliant. Passed UL 962A spill water test requirements so it can be used in a horizontal surface, such as a tabletop.
- FCC Compliance. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- Circuit breaker. You will notice that our units (primary, middle and end) all utilize a circuit breaker. UL962A Supplement SD requires that all furniture power distribution units for portable (moveable) workspace tables contain supplementary overcurrent protection.
- Tamper resistant receptacles. Models have three tamper resistant receptacles to keep little fingers away from danger.
- Choose in surface or on surface. Pick the option that best fits your space: in surface or on surface. On surface units can be mounted under or above table surfaces. In surface units include a bezel that hides the mounting screws for a cleaner look.
- Easy installation. On surface units can be mounted using clamp (for a damage-free install) or can be installed using wood screws. Installation for in surface units is a snap: Simply cut the opening, insert the unit, tighten the clamps, snap on the bezel and plug it in.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Receptacle Type||Straight Blade|
|Number of Receptacles||3|
|Type||Modular Power System|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Prop 65 Warning Required||No|
|Prop 65 Warning Language||No|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of USBs||2|
|Number of Circuits||1|
|NEMA Configuration Code||5-15R|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1