InteGreat Transition Channel
Wiremold Meeting Room Solutions provide an integrated ''last meter'' solution for bringing power and technology closer to the user's work area. Current trends in workplace design are allocating more open space for meetings. Those trends present a challenge for routing and managing cables from the infrastructure to the point-of-use, as well as providing ready accessibility for future technology upgrades. Meeting Room Transition Channel (MRTC) and Under Table Cable Management (UTCM) were designed as part of a flexible, integrated solution set that manages cabling and connections for power, communications and A/V from the building infrastructure to the work surface.
- Multi-service integrated solutions. Wiremold Meeting Room Solutions work in tandem with a variety of Wiremold pathway solutions such as OFR Series Overfloor Raceway, Fire-Classified Poke-Thru Devices and Work Surface Portals to manage A/V, communications and power cords and cables from the infrastructure to the point-of-use for a truly integrated set of solutions.
- Ease of ordering. UTCM and MRTC are offered in convenient kits with everything needed to complete the installation. The UTCM kit comes with 5' [1.524mm] base, 5' [1.524mm] rail and latching clips: while the MRTC kit comes with an adjustable boot, channel, mounting spine and transition covers for smooth cable egress.
- Ultimate flexibility. UTCM is easy to cut to length to adapt to a variety of table lengths and MRTC adjusts to a varietyof table heights making installation quick and easy.
- Adaptability. Meeting Room Solutions are designed to allow for convenient clean up of existing tables with little or no disruption to the connected cords and cables.
- Easy to maintain. Future technology upgrades or room reconfigurations are completed with the least disruptions with an easy opening boot and channel on MRTC and the designed-in retaining dividers of UTCM.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Buy American Act Compliance