Outdoor Ground Box
The single service 2-gang Outdoor Ground Box is made from a UV rated nonmetallic material and has been designed to withstand the harsh outdoor environments. The box can accept up to (2) 1 1/4'' trade size PVC conduit feeds. Boxes are designed to be installed separately or ganged together, for greater capacity and flexibility. They work with XB814 cover assemblies (sold separately).
- cUL Coming Soon
- Air Pocket Design – This innovative design traps and maintains an air pocket protecting the devices, plugs and connections from water, snow, and ice. Allow for safer operation year round.
- UL listed to UL50E Type 6P (NEMA 6P) and IP68 requirements while in use – Tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to UL2996 and UL50E for use in the ground in all weather conditions.
- ADA Compliant – Meets all specifications for ADA guidelines.
- Outdoor-Rated Construction – UV and chemical-resistant F1 rated nonmetallic materials, allows the box to hold up for years to come.
- Holds up to 5000 lbs – Has an ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 5 rating and can hold up to 5,000 lbs of load allowing for the occasional tractor or non-deliberate vehicular traffic.
- Modular design – Boxes are designed to interlock allowing endless number of boxes in the same location. Provides service separation, everything in one location, and easier installation.
- Flush to the Finished Ground – Designed to be flush with any surface, grass, dirt, walkways, patios, etc.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Standard||UL Listed Outdoor In-Ground Boxes: File E486738 Guide QCNL.|
|Number of Knockouts||0|
|Cubic Capacity||123 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies