2-MODULE TAMPER RESIS OUTLET 15A
Perfect anywhere you'd like to upgrade the look of a standard outlet. The stylish adorne Standard Outlet features two plugs and a classic look. With a patented shutter system, plugs are tamper-resistant to keep children protected. This item is also available in 20A, GFCI 15A, GFCI 20A, and Energy-Saving On/Off options. This item is also available in magnesium.
5459 In Stock
- Time to install: 15 minutes or less.
- Fits existing electrical box and does not require new wires for typical installation.
- Innovative snap-in system ensures easy installation.
- This item is not intended for installation in bathrooms or other spaces that require GFCI.
- For GFCI options, shop all adorne collection Outlets.
- This item requires an adorne Wall Plate.
- Shop now to choose from dozens of finishes including a variety of luxurious metals, or order in your own custom finish.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Guide Form Specifications
Customer CAD PDF
How do I wire a 20A outlet with a USB outlet when there are 4 wires coming into the old outlet? This is not a switched outlet.
I have a four gange box. It appears I need to have a special 4 gange frame to install the switches and dimmers. Where do you sell as I cannot seem to order a 4 gange frame only.
Can this be used with https://www.legrand.us/adorne/products/under-cabinet-lighting-power/apcb4w1.aspx?config=APCB4TM1 ? I just want to have a single box with that outlet in it.
How do I wire up this outlet if the previous one was connected with a wall switch - ie the outlet was able to be turned on and off by a separate wall switch - useful for lamps, etc. On the existing outlet there is a red wire connected - where does it go?
So, lets say the electric box is orientated horizontal, therefore the plate would be too. Can the plugged be snapped in rotated 90 degrees so the outlets are oriented in a normal fashion (ground pin at top or bottom)?
You may also like...
The adorne Pop-Out Outlet lets you hide an outlet when not in use. Simply push on the outlet and it disappears into the wall.