Screw Mount, Steel Stud Box with Quick/Click
S118RS Pass & Seymour
Single-Gang Steel-Stud Box with Quick/Click and Captive Combo Head Self-Tapping Mounting Screws on Each End. Two Quick/Entries on each end. 100 pack.
- Quick/Entry: feature speeds installation by eliminating need for tools, allows you to push stripped or unstripped non-metallic cable into a single gang plastic box without removing knockouts.
- Quick/Click: feature for fast, easy, secure installations. Cannot cross-thread or strip a mounting screw.
- Can be used for steel, aluminum, or wood studs.
- Can be installed on steel studs with most standard crimping tools in addition to CT1 Crimping Tool.
- Molded of high-impact thermoplastic.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Cubic Capacity||18 cu in|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
|Number of Outlets||1|
Can these be installed in a U341 double wood stud wall back to back if they are protected with a putty pad?
Generally a putty pad is considered to completely seal the opening as if it doesn’t exist, but they need to check the “putty pad’ manufacturers listing to be sure. Checking with AHJ never hurts as they always have final say.
Date published: 2019-12-26