- Oversize silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation.
- Side wired terminals accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Fiber terminal insulation barriers standard.
- Can be mounted in standard device boxes or in NEMA 1 sheet steel enclosures.
- Bodies, covers, and toggles molded of durable nylon.
- Single Pole-Double Throw and Double Pole-Double Throw.
- Locking Switches supplied with one 1498-NT key.
- Normally open.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||17949|
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Legrand Pass Seymour 1228I Manual Controller 30A IVORY Maintained Contact DPDT... Would like to use this on two different LED lights (at different times) and would like to know if it will work for that
The 30 amp switch seems kind of big for the load mentioned but would work for application described.
Date published: 2020-09-22