- One-piece brass alloy contact arm for reliable electrical performance.
- One-piece steel strap with integral ground is plated for corrosion resistance.
- High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle resists breaking and chipping under heavy abuse.
- Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth and quiet operation.
- Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon. Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation.
- Available with side wire or external screw-pressure-plate back and side wire models capable of accepting #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad wire.
- Cam designed for fast make with positive break action to minimize arcing and prolong switch life.
- Oversized silver alloy contacts for longer dependable switch life.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Contact Rating||20Amp, 120/277Vac|
|Number of Poles||4-Way|
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Where is the CSB20AC4-I Made ? Does it comply with the Buy American Act?
The CSB20AC4I switch is made in Mexico, which is Buy America Act Compliant
Date published: 2020-11-21