15A, 125V Dual-Controlled Plug Load Controllable Receptacle, Gray
5262CDGRY Pass & Seymour
Permanent controlled receptacle marking allows for long-lasting, easy identification of controlled receptacle for end-users. NEMA-approved and compliant with 2014 NEC, CA Title 24, and ASHRAE Energy Efficiency Standard 90.1.
- Can be wired to any number of system-based or stand-alone plug load control solutions.
- Corrosion-resistant, plated and tabbed steel strap locked in to face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Easily accessed break-off, line-contact connecting tab for fast, easy split-circuit wiring.
- Impact-resistant nylon face.
- 8 hole internal screw-pressure-plate back wire terminals accept #10 - #14 AWG solid or stranded copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Terminal compartments isolated from each other for positive conductor containment.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies