PlugTail® Connectors, Right Angle with Ground Screw, Stranded, 6''
PTRA6STRG Pass & Seymour
PlugTail® Connectors Right Angle with Ground Screw Stranded 6""For detailed PlugTail® information, visit our PlugTail® Headquarters.
- Ultrasonically welded polycarbonate connector housing secures terminations and conductors in a UL Listed, finger safe housing.
- Large brass contacts snugly terminate on device blade terminals.
- Pre-stripped connector leads fasten to conductors, easier than standard pigtails.
- Available in any wire length up to 25 inches, use Configurable Solutions to order.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Temperature Rise: Maximum 30°C temperature rise at full-rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current with direct current. Operating Temperature: Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40°C without impact|
|Wire Size||PlugTail™ Connector: #12 AWG, THHN, copper conductor, 6" leads, stripped, stranded, for use with PlugTail Receptacles only|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|