- Rugged nylon face and body withstands impacts and hard use.
- Built-in wire stripping gauge.
- Outward-facing ground terminals make handling up to four straight or angled plugs easy and convenient.
- Heavy-duty, phosphor bronze contacts.
- Shielding walls guard against live-circuit-to-ground shorts.
- Split circuit break-off tabs.
- UL and CSA listed.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Standard||UL498, CSA C22.2 No. 42|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||16063|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Temperature Rating||Operating Temperature: -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 150°F) continuous without impact|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||#14 - #12|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2 and UL94-5 VA|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Suggest me the metal surface box (Catalogue #) for installing 420I Quad receptacle. If surface box belong to Legarnd family that will be good.
Our 2 Gang surface mount metal box is WPB232 and you would need the adapter plate(Cat. No. 4AP) to mount the Quad receptacle. The Pass & Seymour Quad Receptacle is UL-listed to mount on a standard single wallbox without an adaptor plate. However, you may use the Pass & Seymour Cat. No. 4AP Adaptor Plate in all applications for a more decorative look. This adaptor is sold separately. The Quad Receptacle also fits: • Metallic and plastic boxes • Octagon concrete ring • 4 inch octagon box • 4 inch square surface, flush-mounted • 4 inch square with plaster ring • 2 gang box* • 4-11/16 inch square box*
Date published: 2022-04-13