radiant® Wireless Charger
RWC826USBWCCV2 radiant Collection
radiant® Wireless Charger is rated out of 5 by 29.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Added to Your Shopping Cart
WHERE TO BUY
- Provides convenient wireless charging with a wall-mounted 5W Qi-enabled charger. Also includes an outlet with built-in USB Type-A connection for additional power access.
- Installs easily in place of a single-gang outlet, no special wiring required.
- All Legrand USB Outlets are manufactured through high-quality design, sourcing and production, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- For more information on phone compatibility and Qi wireless charging, visit wirelesspowerconsortium.com.
- Qi Compatible Smartphone models include: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco~
- Sony Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ3, Xperia 1 II~
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL~
- LG V30, LG V35, LG V40, LG V50.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active,
- Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy Z Flip.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
White Papers & Tech Bulletins
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kenny0 from Smart Idea I bought this a while ago for a whole room renovation and finally got around to installing it today. It’s very nice and works exactly as one would expect. The only reason I docked it a star is, it would have been nice to have a slightly looser fit (still snug) with a rubberized clip holder vs one entirely made from plastic (acrylic?). That would have made it more worthy of the price IMO and would have given this product a much more premium look/feel, while offering some real world benefits in the overall application. Only time will tell how long it holds up under constant use. I do love my Legrand products though and this one is definitely a keeper that will see a lot of use!
Date published: 2019-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by smcoop88 from Excellent features! This by far is the coolest outlet I've ever got. It charges your phone by simply setting it up in the wireless dock. Sleek design and features. I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a wireless charging option.
Date published: 2019-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nunzio from Love the phone stand feature This needs to be in every room of my house! Not only does this act as a normal wall outlet, but it also serves the purpose of a phone stand. This has made it so convenient to charge my phone when I’m getting ready for work in the morning!
Date published: 2019-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Njdevil30718 from Good if you have a smaller phone This took me a bit to install (I have no electrical knowledge whatsoever) but it works and is flush with the wall. The outlet worked great, just the wireless charger is good for the smaller phones (my opinion). The look is up to date and it blends in nicely.
Date published: 2019-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heatherrr from Awesome Outlet The Legrand Radiant Wireless Charger is the coolest outlet I’ve ever owned! It replaces only one normal standard two prong outlet and has double the features! It has 2 two prong outlets, a USB port and a wireless charging pad. The wireless charging pad charges my phone super fast and works great with my iPhone X. It replaces the need for a standard plug and block and looks super sleek. I can’t wait to get another one for my hubby! The white finish matches all my other fixtures perfectly. The instructions walk you through the installation process very clearly, but there is also an official walk through video as well. It was very easy to install. I would recommend this to anyone who had a phone with wireless charging capabilities.
Date published: 2019-08-05
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Is there a way to turn the outlet so it's oriented "slots top / ground beneath"? I realize the orientation shown may be a European or other standard, but it's a deal breaker for me: it'll always look upside-down no matter what code you may cite.
The wall plate can only be installed in one orientation so the receptacle can not be flipped. The power tabs from the USB must align with the receiving slots in the Qi transmitter/wall plate assembly
Date published: 2021-09-13
Why does my charger blink red?
Does this happen every time you attempt to charge? If yes, please ensure the phone is compatible with Qi wireless charging. If no, it might have something to do with the orientation of the phone when placed in the charger. I would suggest reaching out to Technical Support for further assistance: Radiant products 1.844.957-3783 opt 1, then 2 Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - email@example.com
Date published: 2021-07-27
Is Radiant white the same white as Adorne powder white or gloss white? Will the colors look different if they are in the same room? or next to each other?
The Radiant White and adorne Gloss White would be the closest in color, but Radiant is a Satin finish. The Power White is more of a dull Off White finish.
Date published: 2021-07-19
what wall plate do I require to install this product? 1 gang or 2?
This installs into a 1 gang box and the wall plate is included with the product.
Date published: 2021-05-03
Will this charge a droid phone
This device is a Qi (pronounced CHEE) charger. If your android device supports Qi charging then it will be compatible with this device.
Date published: 2021-04-27
Hello- I’d like to put this in my kitchen but need the outlet it to be GFCI... can I buy an additional radiant gfci outlet and swap out with this frame?
Consider putting the entire circuit on a GFCI breaker if local code allows if you want to use this outlet in a kitchen counter environment
Date published: 2021-03-02
Will charging work on iphone 12 pro with magsafe case?
Magsafe is designed to support Qi charging, so it should work with our Qi wireless charger.
Date published: 2021-02-18
Will this support a IPad in wall stand
The wireless charge plate provides a convenient charging cradle that wirelessly charges all Qi compatible devices.
Date published: 2020-11-21