- Integral indication of ground continuity and power status. Continuous monitoring enhances personnel safety and adds convenience.
- Dual, bright LED indicators with 360 degree visibility. Green LEDs indicate proper ground continuity and power status. Red LEDs indicate ground continuity loss or reversed polarity. No LED indicates open hot, open neutral, or hot to ground cross. For 250V configurations: Hot to ground cross will be indicated by a green and red LED.
- Chemical- and impact-resistant nylon housing features horizontal, easy-grip ribs on back body.
- Exclusive two-piece cord grip accepts a wide range of cord widths. Provides more consistent pressure for superior conductor retention.
- Internal dust shield keeps terminals free of contaminants.
- Recessed cord-grip screw reduces screwdriver slippage, improves safety. Quick-thread tri-drive assembly and cord-grip screws come backed-out and ready-to-wire.
- Color-coded terminal screws are positioned on the same plane and backed-out for fast installation.
- Industrial-strength, brass alloy plug blades and connector contacts resist heat rise, provide excellent conductivity.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Wires||3|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1