- Quick-thread assembly screws and cord-grip screws come backed-out, ready-to-wire.
- Industrial-strength, brass alloy plug blades and connector contacts resist heat rise, provide excellent conductivity.
- Raised ribs provide non-slip gripping profile for turning to lock and unlock.
- Double dovetail design provides superior protection against cord pull-out forces.
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant durable nylon 6 shell material.
- Rounded back contour reduces snags and hang-ups on the job site.
- Scallop shell design provides non-slip gripping surface for insertion and withdrawal.
- Visible stamped NEMA configuration and device rating.
- New-design external cord grips provide visible assurance of safe and proper cord retention.
- Integral flexible rubber cord grommet conforms to and seals around SO cord to provide protection from oils, water, or chips entering wiring chamber.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Wires||3|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
Product Environmental Profile
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Is this product CE marked?
The L620P plug is UL, CAS, and FSUL listed. It is not CE certified.
Date published: 2020-06-08
Is this product CSA rated for Canada?
Yes these turn lock plugs and connectors are CSA rated
Date published: 2019-08-21