Multi-Weave, Rotating Eye, Yellow
P2001 Pass & Seymour
Multi-Weave, Rotating Eye. Cable Diameter - 2.000-2.490"", Mesh Length - 50"", Eye Diameter - 1 7/8"", Break Strength - 48,000 lbs. Yellow.
- Multi-weave pulling grips are constructed of high strength galvanized steel and are designed for pulling aluminum or copper bare conductor, wire rope and insulated cables.
- These grips are used in applications such as distribution line stringing and overhead transmission.
- Multi-weave pulling grips are available with a flexible and rotating eye, which can be attached to a swivel.
- Description : Rotating Eye: The forged steel rotating eye will thread through sheaves and blocks without binding, but is not a swivel and will not turn under tension.
- The rotating eye can turn to relieve pulling torque when tension is relaxed.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Construction||Various Types of Pulling, Support and Strain Relief Grips|
|Standard||UL/CSA Approval (consult factory)|
|Mounting||Consult the Factory for Mounting Recommendations|
|Cable Size||Cable Dia. Range: 2.000-2.490: Mesh Length: 50: Eye Diamater: 1-7/8|
|Capacity||Various Cable Diameter Ranges|
|Load||Approx. Break Strength: 48,000 (Yellow)|