LEGRAND SHOWCASES PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCING SOLUTIONS AT NECA 2018 - Booth #722
Legrand will showcase many innovative, productivity enhancing products at the 2018 National Electrical Contractors Association Show
PHILADELPHIA, PA - September 28, 2018 – At the 2018 National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Show, Legrand, a global specialist in electrical and network infrastructure solutions, will showcase many innovative, productivity-enhancing products. The Show will be held from September 30 - October 2, 2018, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, in Philadelphia, PA.
Legrand will introduce EZE-Fab™ Assemblies, a line of prefabricated branch circuit-sub assemblies that reduce both time and labor. Arriving pre-assembled in the most commonly used configurations and optionally prewired with PlugTail® switch or receptacle connectors, EZE-Fab prefab assemblies allow for faster, easier and more consistent installation on any project.
The Legrand booth will also feature select solutions from its Cablofil®, Pass & Seymour® and Wiremold® product lines, highlighting products that enhance job-site productivity. Attendees will also be invited to compete in “Beat the Clock” – an in-booth game where guests can compete against one another in a timed installation of a conventional receptacle, versus a PlugTail receptacle.
"Today’s contractors are facing major challenges, primarily a result of a diminishing supply and skill level of labor, compressed timelines, changing construction processes, and budgetary pressures," said Kevin Kohl, Pass & Seymour Product Manager at Legrand. "Our goal is to be the go-to partner and resource, offering solutions that help make electrical contractors more efficient, lower installation costs, reduce risk and ensure code compliance to help them seamlessly move to their next project.”
Featured products will include:
- EZE-Fab™ Assemblies: Reduce both time and labor with Legrand's EZE-Fab line of prefabricated branch circuit sub-assemblies. Available in pre-configured combinations that satisfy the majority of commercial rough-ins, these assemblies reduce time wasted on repetitive work.
- PlugTail® Devices: From sensors to switches, standard and controlled receptacles to surge protection devices, USB charging receptacles and more, PlugTail electrical wiring devices provide added flexibility, make changeouts and upgrades quick and easy (up to 5x faster installation) and ensures code requirements are met now and well into the future.
- Cablofil Wire Mesh Tray: Cablofil Wire Mesh Cable Tray is a simple system to design, specify, and install. Electrical contractors can save time installing MC cable in wire mesh cable management trays compared to using standard wiring in EMT conduit.
- Outdoor Power: Legrand’s Outdoor Ground Box is part of an exciting new line of outdoor power products that provide safe, permanent power outside. It’s the first ULListed while-in-use in-ground box for outdoor spaces.
In addition to its new product launches, Legrand will also support education at NECA through the following sessions and product presentations:
Sunday, September 30:
- Technical Workshop: Power Over Ethernet Environment
3:30p; Booth 345 | Speaker: Robert Conrad
Explore the evolving code and regulatory landscape about Power Over Ethernet (PoE) installations. This session will discuss the associated ramifications of PoE to ensure preparedness for safe and long-lasting installations. Current and proposed TIA and NEC standards, data cable fill charts and PoE power ampacity limitations will also be discussed.
Monday, October 1:
- Q+A Café: Creating Productive, Connected Outdoor Spaces with Access to Safe Reliable Power
2:30p; Booth 1618 | Speaker: Michael Diamantoplos
An explosion of technology is changing the ways people work and use space. What are some key requirements that must be considered when specifying and installing electrical products outdoors? Have products been evaluated and listed to applicable standards? What are the latest codes and regulations governing the installation of these products? Understanding the standards and codes governing outdoor power products will help ensure a safe and reliable experience as the requirements for power in the outdoor space used for work, education, hospitality, and sporting events continues to expand.
For more information on Legrand solutions, visit legrand.us/productivity
About Legrand and Legrand, North & Central America
Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial, and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including, in particular, connected devices stemming from Legrand’s global Eliot (Electricity and IoT) program. Legrand reported sales of $6.2 billion(USD) in 2017. Legrand has a strong presence in North and Central America, with a portfolio of well-known market brands and product lines that includes AFCO Systems, C2G, Cablofil, Chief, Da-Lite, Electrorack, Finelite, Luxul, Middle Atlantic Products, Milestone AV, Nuvo, OCL, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, Pinnacle, Projecta, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Sanus, Server Technology, Solarfective, Vaddio, Vantage, Wattstopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating, and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819) www.legrand.us.
Sharp Communications, Inc.
(212) 829-0002, x134