LNA Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Vision
To establish a World Class Innovative and Competitive Supply base that exceeds Legrand's needs as well as that of Legrand's customers, including enhance material productivity, supply chain risk management & optimization, new product development and sourcing best practice & benchmarking.
Sustainable Purchasing Code
In 2013, Legrand defined a sustainable purchasing code focusing on three rules concerning its choice of suppliers:
• In accordance with the ILO (International Labour Organisation), whatever the laws in the country, the supplier must never make children below the age of 15 work.
• The supplier must have performed an evaluation of occupational risks related to its business and must have implemented the necessary actions to control them.
• The supplier must have performed an evaluation of environmental risk related to its business and must have implemented the necessary actions to control them.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
• For Legrand Fundamental Principles, please click here.
Code of Conduct
• Legrand is a member of CAPIEL, an EU Code of Conducts standards organization. Please click here to see our Code of Conduct.
• For more information on Legrand's Policy for conflict minerals, please click here.