Category 6 Keystone Jack, Lacing Cap Termination, Orange
Category 6 Keystone jack, 8-position, 180 degree exit, icon compatible, T568A/B wiring, individually packaged.Keystone, KT2J jacks and modules feature New installer friendly lacing cap termination with free termination tool in every carton. The keystone footprint allows flexibility in installation scheduling because its rear insertion into the faceplate allows the technician to complete the termination before and during the construction process.
- Snap-in design: Quick and easy installation.
- Easy lace wiring cap: reduces wiring time.
- Easy to follow universal wiring label: Quick and user-friendly, eliminates confusion.
- Rear loading: preferred mounting for panels.
- Icon compatible, C6 marking on jack face: Supports 606 designation requirements.
- Free termination tool in each carton of 20 jacks: Convenient no extra termination tool required.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free.
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|