Furniture Power Replacement Bezel for Basic Power Unit- Nickel
RDBNI radiant Collection
radiant Furniture Power Centers allow you to conveniently bring power and charging right to the spaces where people work and play, all in a compact, aesthetically pleasing package. Office lobbies, waiting rooms, cafeterias, restaurants/bars, lecture halls, transportation hubs, guest rooms, etc. can benefit from the installation of radiant Furniture Power.
- Simply cut an opening, insert, tighten clamps, snap on the bezel and plug in.
- A compact, low profile design mounts quickly into many surfaces using screw clamps instead of wood screws.
- Safe for spills and ready to mount in horizontal surfaces like table tops
- Two USB charging ports (5V, 3.1A total) to charge mobile devices as quickly as possible.
- Two tamper-resistant receptacles to protect yourself and your devices from damage or risk of injury.
- Available in five attractive shades to complement the style of your furniture: black, white, brown, light almond and nickel. Included bezel prevents exposed screws from being seen.
- Version 2 models feature an optional push button switch that controls a cord-connected lighting fixture.
- The pass-thru plug allows you to plug another device such as a lamp into the back of the furniture power unit plug, ensuring you don't lose an outlet.
- Complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and is ETL Listed to both US and Canadian safety standards.
- Replacement bezels are available in case original bezel is lost or damaged.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Type||Furniture Power Center|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|