- Easy installation. One #10 x 1 1/4 inch screw holds the box at rough in. Two factory-supplied #10 x 2 inch screws secure the fan or fixture through the box, directly to the joist.
- UL Listed for fan and fixture support.
- Mounts directly under a joist or on a joist cross member.
- Impact-resistant Noryl means no ground wiring as with metal boxes.
- Screw lock holds screws in box until needed. No lost hardware and no broken spiral saw bits.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Cubic Capacity||16 cu in|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
|Number of Outlets||1|
Product Environmental Profile
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
How much fan weight will this box hold up without worry of breaking.
The S116FAN box has a 70LB fan rating.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Will the S116FAN box if an old constructed house that has exactly 2" ceiling Joists?
The s116Fan can be mounted in new work and old work systems. It is a ceiling fan box with direct mount. For additional support feel free to contact tech support at 1800 223 4185
Date published: 2019-05-30