120V, 1100W Incandescent Single Pole/3-Way Dimmer, White
The radiant® collection is a step up from the standard with simple, classic options in wiring devices, home automation controls and screwless wall plates that complement today's homes.Upgrading your standard switch to this dimmer will save energy and extend bulb life by reducing the amount of electricity required to power the lights. radiant® Screwless Wall Plate not included.
- Part of the all-new radiant® collection.
- Convenient operation: combines ON/OFF paddle switch with separate slider for dimming control.
- White LED glows when dimmer is OFF for easy location in the dark.
- Constant memory returns lights to previous level after a power failure.
- Higher ratings.
- Single pole and 3-way operation.
- Works with standard 3-way switches and wiring.
- Screw-pressure-plate backwire terminals save time, space and money.
- Seven additional face cover colors available but sold separately (see HKIT*).
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, cULus, UL Listed|
|Frequency Rating||120VAC 60Hz Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Humidity: Less than 95% non condensing|
can this switch be used for a ceiling fan without lights? also, why can it not be used for a series of light fixtures, upgraded with replaced dimmable LED bulbs? thank you
Will the RH1103PTCCCV6 work with LED dimmable can lights?
You may also like...
More color options available. Works with any 120V dimmable lamp, load and fixture.