- Ergonomic design and solid, quality feel combine for smooth, easy operation and precise control.
- Electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference protection built in.
- Sleek, sculpted contemporary design. No dirt-catching crevices.
- Tough, impact-resistant thermoplastic housing makes it a perfect choice for new home construction. Matching, unbreakable TradeMaster wall plate available for all models.
- Exclusive, screw-pressure-plate back wire terminals save time, space and money. Designed for 12 and 14 gauge wire, stranded or solid. No-wire-lead design eliminates wire nuts.
- Superior heat management.
- No derating on 600W units.
- Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms the dimmer into an illuminated dimmer.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||China|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Frequency Rating||60Hz Hz|
|Number of Poles||Single Pole|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
will this dimmer work for 12 volt applications ?
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our low voltage slide dimmer. This product will be connected to transformer(s) so it will supply as percentage of the 120 V coming in to the transformer, which will then step the power down to the 12 Volts necessary for the application. Yes, it will work for 12 volt transformer applications. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-05-15