- One-piece brass alloy contact arm for reliable electrical performance.
- One-piece steel strap with integral ground is plated for corrosion resistance.
- High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle resists breaking and chipping under heavy abuse.
- Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth and quiet operation.
- Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon. Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation.
- Available with side wire or external screw-pressure-plate back and side wire models capable of accepting #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad wire.
- Cam designed for fast make with positive break action to minimize arcing and prolong switch life.
- Oversized silver alloy contacts for longer dependable switch life.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Contact Rating||20Amp, 120/277Vac|
|Number of Poles||Single Pole|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1
Questions & Answers
Is this switch CE Certified?
This switch is not CE certified. It is UL and CSA listed.
Date published: 2020-07-21
Which terminal is for load on single pole switch?
You put the LOAD to the top terminal and the HOT to the bottom terminal on a signal pole switch.
Date published: 2020-06-19
What's the torque setiting?
The required torque for the terminal screws, to include all Pass & Seymour/legrand Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacles; and 15, 20, and 30 Amp Switches and Receptacles is 14 to 18 inch pounds.
Date published: 2018-10-12
Are these switches able to be used as a disconnecting means for a 1/2 horse power motor?
Thank you for your question regarding Pass & Seymour switch(Model # CS20AC1W). This Commerical grade switch is UL20 listed for 1HP at 120V and 2HP at 240/277V. Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays)
Date published: 2020-07-20