- Impact-resistant polycarb back body and frame.
- Cushioned thermoplastic paddle assures smooth, quiet, long term operation.
- Unique single rocking butterfly contact provides long term consistent performance with significantly fewer moving parts.
- Internal screw-pressure-plate back and side wire capability for easy installation with #14 - #10 stranded or solid copper/copper clad wire.
- Terminals made of high conductivity brass and serrated for maximum wire gripping.
- Silver alloy contacts integrally formed to the butterfly actuator assures reliable performance.
- Integral auto-ground clip for positive ground to metal boxes.
- Tri-drive ground, terminal, and mounting screws.
- All terminal screws backed out, ready-to-install.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||17446|
|Contact Rating||20Amp, 120/277Vac|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
Guide Form Specifications
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1