15A, 120/125V Decorator Combination Single-Pole Switch & Single Receptacle, White
681W Pass & Seymour
Our standard Pass & Seymour combination switches allow you to add lights to any room in your home without having to add or replace wall boxes.
- Easily accessible break-off separate or common feed.
- Long-life red neon lamp in pilot light rated 1/25 Watt, 125V.
- Side wire #12 and #14 AWG.
- Two devices fit into the space of one.
- Grounding combination devices meet NEC Requirements.
- Tamper-resistant version features dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Single Pole|
|Contact Rating||15 Amp, 120/125 VAC|
|Action||SP & Recptacle|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|
The bracket for this has holes for the plate but the holes are not threaded and are therefore too small to receive a standard 6-32 screw. How can you attach the plate? Never seen a bracket that you couldn't screw the plate into.
The strap should have threaded screw holes for attaching the wallplate. If it does not, I would return it to place of purchase for a new one or contact Pas & Seymour for a replacement. Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4185 opt 1 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - email@example.com
Date published: 2019-02-19